Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Baking Disaster.


Today I'm on morning tea. So last night I decided to make some cookies to bring to work. I thought bunny cookies would do nicely. However I encountered some problems. I found a suitable recipe. But no cookie cutters. It all went down hill from there!!

There was no hand mixer, so i tried to use the old bowl mixer. And set it on a speed that was too fast. And sugar went flying every where!!!
I forgot to get certain utensil, such as a rolling pin and had to pull apart the utensil drawers to find one.
I had to cut the shapes out with a knife and they looked shocking.... i gave up and just cut out circles.




Some how I got them into the oven. Only to burn the bottom of half on them and under cook the rest!



I was tired and cranky.
And they looked horrible.
So I gave up and went to bed.







This morning I went bought Hot Cross Buns from the supermarket! I didn't want to, i was trying to avoid the cliche Easter treat, but i had no choice.





HAPPY EASTER THURSDAY EVERY ONE!!!

No comments: